Forgiato Monoleggera Series Wheels
Forgiato Monoleggera Series Wheels are premium monoblock forged wheels designed and engineered in the U.S.A. by the some of the most knowledgable world-class experts in the luxury wheel industry. There are many choices when it comes to the selection of aftermarket custom wheels that will actually upgrade the appearance and performance of your vehicle and Forgiato is right up there with the best.
Forgiatos are forged from the highest-grade aluminum alloy. This forging process applies immense amounts of pressure to form the wheel, thereby changing the molecular structure of the alloy, and providing a natural structural integrity. This means Forgiato Monoleggera Series Wheels are strong and lightweight wheels that will withstand the toughest road conditions compared to other alloy wheels and deliver a long-lasting service life.
- Lightweight forged construction reduces unsprung weight for optimum vehicle performance and handling
- 1-Piece forged monoblock alloy wheels are considered superior when it comes to enhancing acceleration, braking and cornering performance.
- Forged wheels are the strongest and the most light-weight wheels available for handling the most demanding high-performance vehicles.
- Forged wheels are highly resistant to corrosion and deformations which translates into long-lasting service life of the wheel.
- And Forgiato Wheels are proudly built in the U.S.A.
Monoleggera Series are the best for enhancing suspension performance so if you are looking to get the best performance advantages and upgrading your vehicle’s appearance, then you must consider Forgiato Monoleggera Series Wheels for your vehicle.
Enhance / Upgrade your Suspension
And your new Forgiatos and be truly customized in a wide range of finishes including satin brushed, custom painted, multi-tones, candies and chrome. Your new Forgiatos will be custom made in the U.S.A and built-to-order for your specific vehicle application.
Please consult with one of our professional wheel fitment specialists to get the pefect set of wheels for your vehicle.
NOTE: Lip size, concavity, and appearance may vary depending on vehicle applications and wheel size.